The beverage is something that cannot be ignored by people. As you all know that, you could not find people that begin their day without having tea or coffee. I would say that beverage plays a vital role in making people active and pumped up. There are people that drink various beverages to make them feel dynamic and tireless. Some people will love to have green tea and some other people will love to have to black tea.
Now, we are not going to discuss which tea is better over other. Instead, we are going to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of black tea and green tea. Both green tea and black tea has its own merits and demerits. You can buy instant tea mix online to prepare tea within a few seconds. You can buy both green tea mix and black tea mix online to prepare the tea at your home.
Pros and Cons of Green Tea
- The green tea make your skin wrinkle-free and pimples-free
- It is one of the best fat fighters.
- It can help preventing cancer.
- If you drink green tea on a regular basis, your brain functioning will be enhanced and you could see your brain memory is good either sooner or later.
- Cardiovascular diseases will be lessened.
- Diabetes will be prevented.
- Beneficial beverage for the diabetes patients.
- Heart palpitation
- Loss of appetite
- Pregnant ladies should not take more than 2 cups of green tea for a day.
- Young children should avoid drinking green tea.
- People that take drugs daily should not drink green tea as it will react with other medications.
- Drinking green tea will damage your kidney.
Pros and Cons of Black Tea
- Reduce the risk of diabetes
- Black tea is good for oral cavities
- Reduces plaque and teeth cavity
- Stress will be relived within some minutes after taking black tea
- Reduce the risk of arthritis and makes the bone stronger
- Reduce the risk of heart stroke and heart attack
- Reduce the risk of cancer
- Increases the immunity in our body
- Body’s metabolism will be enhanced and hence prevents you from many diseases
- Causes acidity
- Excess amount of caffeine in black tea will harm your body
- Enhances the risk of kidney stone
- Cause digestive issues
- Enhance the risk of tumor in prostate gland and breast
- Frequent urination will be brought to the users due to the presence of high amount of caffeine in the black tea
- At times, it will cause diarrhea
- Absorption of iron will be reduced and hence causes anemia
These are the advantage and disadvantages of green tea and black tea that everyone should know before taking these two teas. If you want to prepare the tea with all ease and comfort, all you have to do is to buy the instant tea mix online.